Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Too Early?

Hi all!

In hopes of being inspired to create something for the sale blog for St. Patrick's Day, I pulled out the couple of things I have for the holiday. Do you think it's too early? I hope not! I've seen all kinds of things in the stores for it already and while green is not a color I would normally use in my decorating, I do like the little touch of springtime color. It reminds me that winter is on its way out and spring is on its way in....

I have no doubt that the green candy you see in here will be gone by the end of the week because I have a husband who LOVES Peanut M&M's! Once they are gone, I thought it would be cute to replace them with Rolos....kind of like the pot of gold at the end of rainbow!

My other piece is this lantern from Home Interior from a few years ago. It's hard to tell, but there's a candle burning on the inside of it. I love the soft glow it gives off in the evening time hours....

I think I'd like to make some kind of banner that I can use year after year and I promised a friend I would make one for her as well. I can't decide what it should say.....here are the ideas I've been kicking around:

1. Good Luck!
2. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
3. Erin Go Bragh!

What do you think?

Many Blessings,
M.

4 comments:

  1. No, it's not too early and I love your decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never to early to decorate. When will you have the banners done ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute decorations. I think the banner should say "Happy St. Patrick's Day".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely not too early. I like Happy St. Patrick's Day for a banner.

    ReplyDelete


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life