Monday, February 8, 2010

An Introduction......

Above image from bhg.com

Hello blogging world!

I'm excited to be back after a six month break! Before I go any further, there are a few things I'd like to talk about....

If you were a reader of Simply Pink, you know a lot about my passions already! While I love stamping and scrapbooking, I have a much higher calling...to love my God with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength. With that I also desire to be the best wife I can be. Am I perfect? No! All you have to do is ask my husband and he'll tell you so! However, I do the best I can each day and if I fail, I get up the next morning and try it all over again.

My plans for Kaufman's Cottage are pretty straight forward. While I intend to showcase my stamping and scrapbooking projects from time to time, most of my posts will be about homemaking. I'm open to lively discussions but will not tolerate any vulgar or demeaning comments. I try to live my life by the golden rule....

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!

I am also excited about another venture I'm diving into this week....a sale blog! After much encouragement from friends and family, I'm going to have a place online where you will be able to purchase some of the items that I feature on this blog. I love creating and believe that it glorifies God when I use the abilities He's given to me as best as I can!

I think that's all for now.....if there are any topics you would like to see discussed here on Kaufman's Cottage, please feel free to leave a comment and I'll see what I can do to accommodate your requests!

Many Blessings,
Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Awesome post my friend. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is about time you started a new blog. Can't wait to see what you do . You do such beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life