Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Past Creations.....

Good afternoon!

I've been working on a scrapbook page this afternoon but it doesn't look like I'll get it done in time to post today. More often than not, if I force myself to create something I end up not liking the project and that's the last thing I want to do with a scrapbook page! So instead, I'm featuring a few of my past creations for St. Patrick's Day......enjoy!

Treat Holder and Small Basket Closed 2008

Treat Holder and Small Basket Open 2008

Door Hanger Treat Holder with Candy 2008

Small Box and Card 2009

Many Blessings,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life