Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Before and Afters.....

One of my favorites types of posts on homemaking blogs are before and after photos....so I've decided to share a few of my own!

Chris and I purchased our home in August of 2008. It was a long and grueling process and one of the most challenging times our marriage. I say if you can make it through a remodel, you can make it through anything! We moved in on September 30th, 2008 and then had a house fire on November 28, 2008 causing us to move into a hotel for two months. It was during that time that I realized that our little house had become my home and I've looked at it that way ever since.

Living Room Before

Living Room After

Today we have trim around all the windows and doors thanks to my very hardworking and handy husband. Please join me for the rest of the week as I share more pictures from around our home!

Many Blessings,
M.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a transformation. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your remodel. It's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful job you have done with your homes transformation. I was just looking at your before and after photos. It is amazing...I love what you have done.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Amazing job on your home Melissa! Your home looks wonderful and the before and afters are truly stunning. Kudos! *Smiles*

    ReplyDelete


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life