Friday, February 19, 2010

Before and Afters Day Four.....

Hi all!

Today I'm showing the outside of the house. It's amazing what a little clean up and paint can do isn't it?

House Before Purchase

House During Prep

House After Paint

House with Welcoming Red Door

This has been a lot of fun! I hope that you will be encouraged to take the leap and make something less than perfect into a retreat for you and your families. I'd love to see some of your before and afters as well so be sure to post them in the comment section of this post so I can visit!

Many Blessings,
M.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful home, M. You've done wonders with it. When did you say you're coming to help me? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a transformation. Looks AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red door. You have done a wonderful job on your home! Very, very pretty!

    Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melisssa,
    I LOVE what you've done to your home. What paint colors did you use??

    ReplyDelete


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life