Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Before and Afters Day Two....

Before we moved, I went through all of our belongings and purged what was no longer used and/or needed. Goodness knows that when you live in a space that's technically just under 800 square feet, you have to pay attention to what comes in and out!

I tend to keep knick knacks and such at bay because they can quickly get out of control. I opt for things that I believe are beautiful and functional at the same time and it's proven to be a smart strategy for us. While our home isn't always picture perfect, we are almost always company ready because of the lack of clutter....

Living Room facing Hall Before

Living Room facing Hall After

This is kind of fun! What kinds of things do you do to keep clutter under control?

Many Blessings,
M.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa...you house is looking great...thanks for sharing your home with us...
    Have a Blessed day...
    Sweet Blessings...
    Tonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you come and live with me for a while and get us clutter-free and organized? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've done a beautiful job! I love your new blog!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see "before" and "after" photos!! Your house looks just wonderful! Thanks for sharing. In everything, give thanks, GrandmaSoucie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melissa!

    I saw your post on Sugar Pie so wanted to come over and visit! :) It's so fun seeing your home; it's beautiful!

    Carina

    ReplyDelete


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life