Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's the Little Things.....

Dining Room Table

After all the Christmas decorations are taken down, the house can seem a little bare so sometime in mid January I jump right into Valentine's Day! While I don't have a huge amount of stuff for this particular holiday, I do have a lot of red stuff around the house so I pull it all out and see what I can come up with using what I already have on hand. This is where a woman's touch is most apparent! After all, it's the little things that make a house feel like a home.

What have you done today to make your house a home?

Many Blessings,
M.

3 comments:

  1. I really haven't done squat lately for decorating. My house has its usual decor but nothing special has been put up since Christmas. Unless of course you count the french words I have plastered all over the house with sticky notes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been very buisy making Valentine cards and birthday cards.Absolutely love the Something Sweet stamp set I just purchased from Stampin Up.I did however get some valentine candy and my dishes out and put them on the fireplace hearth. They do look very nice (if I do say so myself). Love the new blog. Can't wait to see what you have in store for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog!!!!!!!
    blessings.......
    dayle

    ReplyDelete


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life