Here are the paraphrased rules:
1. Write the answers to the following questions out on your blog and replace any questions you do not like. *Since I liked all of them, I'll be answering all 20!*
2. Tag four people and they cannot refuse....um, I don't think that's necessary so while I will participate, I will not be tagging anyone else!
Here we go:
1. Do you have pets and if you do, do you see them merely as animals or are they members of your family?
We have one 15 1/2 year old cat who is spoiled to the point that she doesn't understand the word no. I figure she's earned the right to be pampered because of her age and I fully intend to let her live the rest of her life however she wants to. Within reason of course! ;)
2. If you could have one dream come true, what would it be?
I would have all of my loved ones accept Christ and live in eternity with Jesus and I.
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
People who do not keep their word. Say what you mean and mean what you say or don't say anything at all!
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
I would give 10 percent to my church, pay off the house, set up a trust account for my niece Emma and then have to prayerfully consider what to do with the rest because that's a whole lot of money!
5. What helps pull you out of a bad mood?
I have to agree with Amy on this one. I'm a loner....my alone time is essential to my well being and when I don't get enough of it I get irritable.
6. Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved by someone?
I would say loving someone.
7. What is your bedtime routine?
Putting on my pajamas, making Chris' lunch, washing my face, brushing my teeth, reading or watching Criminal Minds on ION until I fall asleep.
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
Chris and I were matched up to walk down the isle together at a mutual friend's wedding. We walked down the isle that day and haven't parted since.
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process who would it be?
The list is long! It's a toss up between Ree Drummond, Sandra Lee, Rachael Ray, Shelli Gardner, Teresa Collins and Bonnie at House of Grace.
10. What kind of books do you read?
This list is long too! Biographies, Christian Historical Romance, the Bible, Cozy Mysteries and any Jodi Picoult book except Songs of the Humpback Whale. I just couldn't get into that one!
11. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
Yikes! The thought of it kind of freaks me out! I would like to think I'd be healthier and more at peace but who knows? There are no guarantees!
12. What's your biggest fear?
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Married and poor as long as it's Chris.
15. What is the first thing that you do when you wake up?
Turn off my ambient noise machine. I use it every night in hopes of drowning out Chris' snoring!
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse, what would it be?
I would give him a passion for traveling. I could see so much more that way!
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I wouldn't change it....I like Melissa.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that someone special has done?
Oooh....this is a biggie! I work on forgiveness everyday....some days I'm better at it than others but I believe that the trick is to keep trying.
19. If you could eat only one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
If it didn't impact my health, I would choose Smokehouse Burgers from Ruby Tuesday!
20. What is the one thing you enjoy most about blogging?
The constant inspirations!
I'm not going to tag anyone, but please drop by the sites of the lovely ladies in my side bar!