Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Good morning!

I can hardly believe that it's New Year's Eve...and judging from the chatter out in blog land I'm not alone! Are you ready to say goodbye to 2010 and jump into 2011? I am!

I have some changes in mind for this little blog of mine and a renewed motivation to share whatever project I'm immersed in. I thank you for joining me post after post and hope that you will stick around for even more projects.

Before I sign off for the weekend, I wanted to share my word of the year for 2011. I've read a lot of them this week....simplify, cultivate, bliss, love, etc. and it didn't take me long to settle on my word. I have chosen APPRECIATE.

Have you chosen a theme word for 2011?

1 comment:

  1. If I had not chosen "celebrate" for my word, I was going to pick appreciate. Great word, M.

    ReplyDelete


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life