Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas 2010

Good Monday morning everyone!

We are down to the wire now with only 5 days until Christmas. Are you ready? My to-do list consists of:

1) Christmas Dinner grocery shopping
2) Baking
3) Finishing up a few Christmas cards

That's not too bad right? Wish me luck because if there is one thing I'm good at, it's procrastination! :o)

I snapped some photos around the house this weekend and as promised, am sharing them with you this morning. I tend to keep things simple....I'd much rather have a few things that I love than a bunch of things I don't. It helps me to focus on what's most important to me during this busy time of the year.

Nativity Set

Day Tree

Night Tree


I pray for a blessed Christmas for all of you!

5 comments:

  1. Love the Nativity and tree Melissa.. just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree is so pretty!!! And I love the nativity scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely as always ! Merry Christmas !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home looks so beautiful and festive, Melissa!! I love Kathy's version of "Mary Did You Know?" you have posted! Thanks for sharing, and I hope your Christmas was wonderful!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life