Thursday, December 2, 2010

Past Christmas Projects....

Good morning guys!

Like I said on Monday, this is a crazy busy week but I wanted to post something to jump start the holiday spirit here on Kaufman's Cottage! Today and tomorrow I'll be featuring some of my favorite past Christmas projects and will show you some new things next week.

Enjoy!

A paper bow with a matching gift tag and card...

A challenge card made with some sweet, sweet friends...

A 6x6 scrapbook page

And finally some Christmas cards done in non-traditional colors....

I hope you were inspired to create something handmade this holiday season and be sure to return tomorrow for more fun ideas!

2 comments:


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life