Saturday, June 9, 2012

Book Review: Where Will You Go from Here?

Good morning friends!  It's been a while since I've reviewed a book on here and have not one, but two!  I will post the reviews separately so be sure to check them both out....



We all have less than desirable events that take place in our lives so I was excited to receive Where Will You Go from Here? in hopes that it would provide simple steps to overcome trying situations.  Unfortunately,  I found it difficult to stay focused on what Ms. Burton was writing.  At first I thought it was because I wasn't going through a particularly difficult time at the point of reading the book, but the further I got into it, the worse my wandering mind got!  I was highly disappointed and have a hard time recommending this book to anyone else.  

Thank you to Waterbrook Multnomah Publishing Group for supplying this book to me for free for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life