Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Book Review: Chasing the Sun....


Tracie Peterson's Chasing the Sun was simply delightful!  Set in the 1860's Hannah Dandridge finds herself responsible for her younger siblings when her father disappears.  Ms. Dandridge knows that she's in for a tough time when the original owner of the ranch they live on returns unexpectedly.  I was inspired by her giving yet firm nature and her spunk kept me chuckling throughout the book.  The other characters were well rounded and believable as well.

I look forward to reading many more books from Tracie Peterson!

Thank you to Bethany House for providing Chasing the Sun to me for free in return for my honest review!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life