Saturday, June 9, 2012

Book Review: The Scent of Cherry Blossoms

Here's book review number two.....



The Scent of Cherry Blossoms by Cindy Woodsmall was a sweet and quick read!  It was refreshing to jump into dialogue that wasn't derogatory or tasteless in nature.  The story starts with complicated family relationships and ends with sacrifices in order to follow God's promptings.  My limited knowledge of the inner workings of the Amish and Mennonite communities was increased and this book has re-ignited my interest in how they live their lives.  I highly recommend this book!

Thank you to Waterbrook Multnomah Publishing Group for providing this book for free for my honest review!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life