Friday, September 10, 2010

Mom's Birthday Card...


I am SO ready for the weekend. While I have a lot of creating to do, I hope to get a good night's sleep instead of the awful ones I've had this week!

We celebrated my mom's birthday last night and this is the card I made....her favorite colors are purple and red so how could I go wrong with Rich Razzleberry? :) I suspect it would be just as lovely in red though. Perhaps I'll try that too!

Before I go, I wanted to mention that I have a giveaway planned for when I reach 50 followers. It's a pretty good one if I do say so myself so if you are a lurker, I ask that you come out of the shadows! Sign up to be a follower today!

Have a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Melissa, beautiful card. I am sure your mom loved it. Hoping you get a better night's sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I know your mom loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did LOVE the card. It is absolutely beautiful. Had a wonderful time at dinner too.Couldn't have gotten the cake any fresher. Had my favorite (Spice cake with Cream Cheese frosting. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life