Thursday, August 23, 2012

Book Review: Traveler's Rest....


Jane Morrow has had a tough life.....a mother who committed suicide, a soldier fiancee permanently injured while away at war and a weak faith that seems to come and go with her emotions but God had a plan for her life.

Truman Rockaway had been living with a secret for many many years and no amount of healing during his tenure as a physician could take away his guilt from living with that secret.

Truman and Jane come together in a way that only God can orchestrate and both find the healing they have both been longing for.  While the story didn't turn out the way I expected it to, I was pleasantly surprised at how real Ann Tatlock's characters became and I look forward to reading a lot more of her work!

Thank you to Bethany House for providing this book to me for free in return for my honest review!

Many Blessings,
Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life