Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 Word of the Year....

image from bhg.com

Good afternoon friends...

I hope 2012 is treating you well so far! I finally took my Christmas tree down yesterday and feel a little let down to be honest. I miss the soft lights and the peaceful music playing on the radio. Am I the only one who feels this way? How do you combat it?

I've been thinking for a little over a week now for my word for 2012. It seems to be fairly popular in the blog world to have one word to describe what you are striving for in the new year....kind of like a resolution so to speak. I kicked around all kinds of things before settling on.....

REAL

That's what 2012 is going to be about for me. Being real. In relationships, on the blog, at church, with my Savior and any other place I might find myself!

So here's to a new year friends....I hope to "see" all of you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Great word for the year. I chose "hope".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life