Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ooops....I did it again!


Alright....I'll admit defeat! I promise that the next time I announce any kind of a series I will have done all of the projects ahead of time because I simply can't keep up with it any other way!

Yesterday I realized at the last minute that I didn't buy any wrapping paper for my niece's birthday gift....and anyone who knows me knows I ALWAYS have a gift that matches either a theme or at the very least a color scheme. I didn't think about it until the afternoon of the party as well so there wasn't time to jump into the car and run and get some! Here's the small tag I created at the last minute and was pleased that it turned out so sweet.

Not too shabby for a ten minute project huh?

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Your cupcake tag is the sweetest, Melissa...and I love the sparkle and tiny hearts!! The gift looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life