Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 3 of the 12 Days of Christmas.....

I hope you've all had a good Saturday.....I've had a pretty relaxed one and before I turn off the computer for the night, I wanted to share day three's project.

It's a simple one really because the mini paint can with white snowflakes on it was super cute on it's own. But what stamper can leave something like that alone? Not this one! I took photos of it from multiple angles so you could get the idea of how it looks from all sides....

I added the small tag and the striped ribbon and love how it turned out. I hope the recipient will too!

1 comment:


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life