Monday, May 2, 2011

Catching Up.....

Is it just me, or has it been a really long Monday? I'm glad I decided to do something simple for dinner tonight because this girl is dragging this afternoon....

Melissa and Tammy

I wanted to say thank you to all of you who committed to praying for my best friend Tammy. It means more to me than I could ever describe and I know they are working! She's even started a blog of her own so if you are interested in keeping her encouraged, I'm sure she'd love it if you would follow her. The blog name is Team Angier Chronicles.


And just because I can't resist this sweet little face, here are a few photos of my mom's new puppy Moose. Seriously, have you ever seen anything so cute in all your life?!

Have a good night!

5 comments:

  1. What a SWEET pup! We're hoping to buy a puppy soon-an Australian Shepherd. Looking forward to it and YES, this has been one looooong Monday!

    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Moose is the cutest puppy ever! You and Tammy look beautiful. I'll check out her blog.

    Warmly, ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Tammy, and Moose is ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My God! I just died a little! I was killed with cuteness! That is hands down the cutest dog I have ever seen! I want Moose, just send him over here! haha I'm sure Max would LOVE him!
    Lots of Love
    Ashli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moose is adorable! Is he a papillon? Love the name :)

    ReplyDelete


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life