Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just One More....

I promise this is the last fall/Thanksgiving card I'm going to post this season! Is it just me that can hardly believe that Thanksgiving is almost here? I certainly hope not!

I'm not sure if I'll post anything for the rest of the week as I'd like to concentrate more on my home and family during this time. I'd like to encourage you to do the same thing....and with the risk of sounding like a broken record....

Have you found something to be thankful for today?

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Melissa,another beauty!
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as usual! :)

    And I find something every single day that I can be thankful for! I'm truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life