Friday, November 19, 2010
2010 Favorite Things at 320 Sycamore.....
Good Friday morning!
I've been following Melissa's Favorite Things Party all week long and wanted to share my list today! Here are a few of my favorite things in no particular order....
1. Coffee! We like it bold and strong....no sissy stuff for this girl! Right now we are enjoying the Costa Rican Blend from Costco and it is gooooooood! I couldn't find a photo on their site so you'll have to trust me on this one!
2. Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation! If I could only have one makeup item for the rest of my life, this would be it. I love the even coverage and it lasts all day long. Why mess around with something that's just going to wear off?
3. My Scor-Pal! I bugged my mother for six months prior to my birthday about getting me one of these and I can't even begin to describe how much it helps me in my card/box/gift making. I love it!
4. Scotch's ATG Gun! This adhesive has saved hours and hours of taping, gluing and re-assembling my projects! While it looks huge and bulky, it's actually quite comfortable.
5. My Kitchenaid Mixer! Need I say more? Mine's Cinnamon!
6. My Coach Penelope Handbag! I saved the best for last.....I love it. It's roomy, stylish and durable. I won't give it up until it falls it literally falls off my arm!
There you have it! Why not come over and join us at the party? Have a good weekend!