Thursday, May 20, 2010

Vinyl......


Hi everyone!

I finally got around to putting up the Decor Elements from Stampin' Up! that I've had for almost a year now. While it's not recommended for textured walls (something you would think I would know since I'm a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!) I wasn't giving up until I had it on there. My persistence paid off and I smile every time I walk by it!

Isn't that the way your whole house should be? A place you love to be more than any other place? I'm not talking about perfection here.....I'm talking about comfort. And a safe place where you can look around and be reminded of who you really are. Look around....I promise you'll find it!

Have a good day!

Many Blessings,
M.

3 comments:

  1. Melissa oh my is this ever a beautiful wall vignette. I love the red and your new vinyl.
    You are so right. Our homes should be a haven for us all. That is important.

    Thank you for your sweet visit. ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wall vignette! I love how you added the vinyl Bible verse. I didn't know that stamping up had vinyl lettering.

    ReplyDelete


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life