Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Time......


Am I the only one who can't believe it's almost Easter? My grandpa was right when he said that time goes by faster the older you get!

In an effort to stretch our family dollars and still indulge in my love for seasonal decorating, I've been looking for things that can be used for more than one holiday and/or occasion. Apothecary jars are hot this season and you can find them practically anywhere! I put pastel Easter candy in them for now but plan to use them over and over as the seasons change. How cute will they be with red, white and blue candy in them for the 4th of July or orange, white and yellow candy corn for Halloween?! Now that's using your decorating dollars wisely!

I plan to pull the rest of my stuff out before Monday but for now, I wish you a spectacular weekend!

Many Blessings,
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Looks yummy. Love the jars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so pretty, and very yummy at the same time. I can't believe Easter is almost here as well. I need to get the treats today. :D

    ReplyDelete


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life