Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Friendship......

Photo copyright of Susan Rios

The very best recipe for making friends is to be one yourself!

When I signed up for a pen pal through Aunt Ruthie's Sugar Pie Farmhouse, I had no idea just how blessed I would be by this special friendship! I tend to be a introvert by nature so seeking out new relationships is a real stretch for this girl. I value quality over quantity and believe that a few goods friends are far more precious than a lot of okay ones!

Erin is an incredibly special person and one I'm honored to call a friend. And although we have never met in person, we have every intention of doing so some day! Right sister?

Currently we have color swaps going back and forth on a monthly basis. March was our Red Swap and this is what I so generously received...

How blessed am I? Thank you for the goodies my friend, but more importantly, thank you for being my friend!

I encourage you to reach out and tell a loved one how much they mean to you today!

Many Blessings,
M.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, you are making me cry. The feeling is totally mutual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPFH is a wonderful, warm place to visit with friends, that for sure.

    ReplyDelete


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life