Monday, April 14, 2014

Gratitude....

I sit here this morning thinking about many things.  It's been a while since I've updated Kaufman's Cottage mostly because I'm not sure of what to post.  From the very beginning I've felt strongly about being an encourager of homemakers.  We have a VERY important job to do!  I pray that if you are feeling discouraged about your role in the home that God will lead you to my post.  Don't think for a minute that it's just a coincidence...that's how He works sometimes!

I wanted to do a year end review for 2013.  Better late than never right?  I wholeheartedly believe this:


Are you struggling with discontentment?  Don't feel alone!  From time to time we all do.  I've found the best way to combat that is to simply look for things to be thankful for.  A home?  Someone to love?  Food to eat?  Clothes to wear?  A book to read?  A God to worship?  If you look hard enough, I guarantee you can find something to be thankful for and that my friends is victory over discontentment! 

2013 was a tough year with deaths in the family, broken relationships, unfair expectations and a whole lot more but I've got SO much to be thankful for!  If you are reading this, then you are a part of that as well.  So thank you!  Here are some random highlight's from 2013...


Front Porch Modification...


Garden August 2013...




Random Cards from 2013...



Trunk or Treat October 2013...


A Quick Fall Wreath...


Christmas 2013...


Our Best Friends....


Chris and I December 2013...

What are you most thankful for today?

Many Blessings,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life