Thursday, March 8, 2012

Some Favorite Websites....

I've been a little under the weather this week but as part of my ongoing Thrifty Living Series, I wanted to share a couple of my favorite sites. I read them regularly and can't say enough how inspirational I find them! The thing that I find most intriguing about all of them is that they promote living the best you can....even if it's on very little. The truth is that our attitude's will determine how successful we are at living within our means. Please be sure to check them out and them out and let me know what you think!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks, M. I joined The Peaceful Mom and another site from her blog. I hope you feel better really soon. I'm still feeling kind of poor.

    ReplyDelete


My photo
Wife, sister, daughter and friend....God is good! Welcome!





Designed By:

Elements by Veronica


Stamp’n Upstairs
Melissa's heart and home
Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Photobucket
The Farm Chicks
Share Your Creations
Prettify Your Life